Thursday, December 21, 2006

A Fabulous holiday!



Per usual I have waited too long before posting.....there is simply too much to share. Dec.3 I left Taiwan to travel to Manchester, England.....well, actually Cheadle. My dear friend Mags (I have known her for more than 10 years in Asia) lives there now and I wanted to see her, and experience her new home. She is a fantastic hostess, tour guide,etc. as well as a good friend and I had a wonderful time "hanging out" with her.

We visited the old Roman city of Chester with its medieval cathedral and its old Roman wall. We also spent time with her good friend, Di, visiting an English aristocrat's home that has been left to the National Trust. It was beautifully decorated for Christmas and really fun to walk through. The day was stormy, but we were met with a beautiful reminder of God's faithfulness as we left.

No comments: