Thursday, December 21, 2006

On to Belfast


After visiting with Mags for 3 1/2 days, I flew to Belfast. Valerie Murphy, the director of Precept N. Ireland, had casually invited me to visit sometime, and I took her up on it! Because I was planning to spend a week, and it corresponded with lots of special Christmas events, I was honored to be able to participate with her and expernience the same position I am in, but in another context. It was a really special time in many ways. I also got to see lots of the beauty of N. Ireland, but I understand that there is still much more I need to see.



The rock formations on the Giants Causeway were so awesome, along with the wild wind and surf...it was worth freezing our faces and hands to see it.



Later in the week, I had the opportunity to share with many Precept leaders and students about what God is doing with Precept in Taiwan. I also had the privilege of introducing the 40 Minute Precept Bible Studies to the Mandarin fellowship of the Belfast Chinese Christian Church! That was so much fun!

No comments: