Thursday, August 06, 2009

God is always with me

Adjusting back to life in Taiwan was harder than I expected, after 4 months in the US. I think the main reason is that as I get older, adapting to change is just more of a challenge. I am very glad to be home now, and also very thankful for the time that I had with many special family members and friends. I thoroughly enjoyed time with my home church as well as the Adirondack Bible Chapel. In both places I had more time to start to get to know people and that makes it very precious.


Dai's brother Jing Wei's baptism was held off until I could get back, for which I was really thankful. What a blessing to be able to see first hand his public profession of faith in Christ as he shared so clearly with us all, the blessings from God that money can't buy!





No comments: