Thursday, August 06, 2009

Some really good things to think about

Today on a friend's (Elsie Quick) blog I read what she called Life Affirmations. These are the things that I need to speak into my life everyday. They are truth that I need to live by. Let me share them:


I am loved by God always. I am loved without condition.

My life is of great beauty and infinite value.

God has a plan for my life that is meaningful, purposeful, and joyful.

There is a work for me to do today that will bless others and give me deep satisfaction.

God is always with me. I need never face my problems alone.

Together with God, any difficulty can be worked out and overcome.

All I can say is, AMEN

1 comment:

SasaSam said...

Nancy,

this is Sam Shen from Plano Chinese Alliance Church...

Thanks for sharing with me about the TEAM ministry in taiwan.

KLUP!
-Sam Shen
http://www.pcactexas.org/